Monday, August 22, 2011

And so it begins...

It has been an amazing journey thus far...and it's only the fourth day of school!! I absolutely love it!

The rest of the classroom preparations were simple and not too tedious but here it is...


All of my students walked in on the first day of school to a star with their name on it!


From my desk...


From the door...


I asked them to help me make up our classroom rules! I got some interesting responses :)


For the STAR STUDENTS in each of my four classes!


The Super Star Student calendar :)


Mrs. Brannan's area...all others, keep out!


The billion forms to go home on day one and the turn in bins for each class!


Thanks for the cute clock decorations, Auntie Karen!!


Love some Dr. Seuss quotes!



Quote for week one...loved discussing the meaning with my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment